Saturday, December 8, 2007

The light.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was up last night w/ the kids ...SICK . I turned on the TV and was brought back to real roots real FAST.

BOB MARLEY LIVE was one of the first concerts that I saw of Bob Marley and it touched me to the core.

It touched me at a time in my life when I was so lost and and I was searching for my own soul.

It was 1998...VILANO BEACH...my apartment.

I remember it like it was TODAY...
It was one of theose moments of CLARITY that CHANGED MY LIFE.

It was while watching this show that I realized that my life was in the depths of HELL...

It was while watching this show that I was INFUSED with the love of GOD...

I was while watching this that I realized that my life was soooooo far from where it was supposed to be...

It CHANGED MY LIFE!!!!

Almost from that EXACT MOMENT....I was SAVED.

Rastafari entered my life and I realized that life could be full of LIGHT.

It was in thes moments that I met CHRIST.

It was in these moments that I FINALLY realized that JAH was INSIDE of me...He was the light that was always there, waiting for me to bust thru MY 7 SEALS.

My eyes, ears, nose and mouth ....MY 7 seals..... BUSTED WIDE OPEN.

It was from these moments that my mind worked in a different way than it did before....I was now walking IN THE LIGHT.

I sit here and reflect on my life ...with tears streaming down my face.

Tears of Joy, thankfullness, happiness, love, light......

I thank God for this Journey...

I thank Jah for this LIFE.

1 comment:

Katie said...

The moment that any of us see the light and feel the overwhelming greatness of GOD and the love and peace that he brings into your heart is unforgettable. GOD is powerful. Praise GOD. love & peace always.