Sunday, August 30, 2009

One HECTIC lovely schedule!!!!

Well....Its almost time.
I have spent the summer THINKING about what I wanted this year to look like for our homeschool.
Sometimes just THINKING about it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.
3rd grade, 1st grade, Kindergarten, AND preschool.
I'm SWEATING just THINKING about it.
The good thing is that every year I tend to realize how i need to get a little more organized.
A little more DILIGENT with my time.
I need to PLAN a little more everytime I add a grade.
Who am I kidding???
Every year I realize I need to plan ALOT more.
LOL
I was telling a 1st time HS mom friend of mine that I LOVE to have a schedule.
I need a schedule!!!
Even though it is LOVELY to drift thru the LAZY days of summer....
We love the LONG days of swimming, sleepovers, and PJ days.
BUT....by the end of 3 months I am ready for a little order to our lives.
I am ready to get back to bedtimes,school schedules, and SATURDAY night sleepovers!
Every year I realize how much MORE I love my schedule.
I finally have the schoolroom in order ( I only need chairs).
I already made my plans for Bible study and extras.
I am working on mapping out the last few subjects.
This week is CRUNCH week for me.
Nothing like leaving it till the last POSSIBLE minute!LOL
After talking to some of my HS friends...
I decided to post what OUR school day will look like.
They were all asking and I ALWAYS wonder about how others schedule THEIR day.
So Here goes:

We are AIMING to be up and doing chores by 8 am.
Starting school at 8:30 or 9:00.
Mondays:
Bible study
Math
LA/Reading+(spelling words 3x)
Spanish
Lunch
History
Art
Kids Zumba @ 4:30

Tuesdays:
Bible study
Math
LA/Read+(sayings)
Spanish
HSPE @ YMCA -1:30
ART
Kids Yoga @4:30

Wednesdays:
Bible Study
LA/Read+(writing)
Math
Science
Lunch
History
Football Practice @ 5pm

Thursday:
Bible Study
LA/Read+(poetry)
Math
Lunch
History
Gymnastics(girls)/skatepark(boys) - 2pm

Friday:
Bible study
LA/Read+(spelling test)
Math
Finish any UNDONE work
Science co-op @ 1:30+(show-and-tell)
HS co-op PE @ 3pm

WOW!!!!! I TIRED and EXCITED all at the same time!!!!
Who would have ever thought THIS would be MY LIFE?????
God works in MANY a mysterious ways........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you have a FULL schedule. You're doing great. Keep up the good work.
HUG~HUG~HUG
Mom