Monday, April 23, 2012

a LONG way……

If I have said it once….

I have said it a THOUSAND times.

LIFE

is

a

JOURNEY.

There have been PLENTY of times in life when I was …

younger

less aware

naïve

or

even self-rightous

and thought , “I would never do THAT”.

Well….as I have gotten OLDER and more experienced I have realized that in life -YOU NEVER KNOW.

When you are “young” …you don’t realize that things you do NOW …may not be the things you will do 10,5, or even 1 year from now.

You don’t realize that the things you “think” you know …can CHANGE.

But they DO….

Today at Disney….we let Zeek buy a toy gun.

Disney 2 069

I know , I know…

We have come a LONG WAY.

My dad will be soo proud.

He is 11 and just seemed old enough…or maybe we have just LOOSENED UP that much.

I wonder what I will be doing in 5 more years????

We will see. We will see.