Sunday, August 19, 2007

MORE LOVE????

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay...so maybe you have or havent seen "Big Love"?
It is AWESOME!!!!
I love it and at the same time I WISH i didnt WANT to watch.
It is such a guilty plaesure.
If you dont know...It is about a modern day Latter Day saints!!!
You know ...the ones with 34 wives.

Like i said..It is a guilty pleasure.

It makes me wonder aboout how those women do it?
How do they conquer the jealousy monster?
I would think you either have to have been raised in a CRAZY compound with someone like David Koresh as a "Leader", or need alot of "Alone" time.
I mean like 4 days a week -ALONE TIME!!!
As for me....I already share my husband.
I share him with 4 kids, 2 dogs, a hermit crab, about 12 fish, a band, a twin and various other friends and family!!
So..we have NO room for any more wives!!!

Although...I do need a cook!! :)
So

No comments: