Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pile-O-Kids!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Praise God!!!!
Daddy is home!!!
He got home today at about 4 pm.
So... after a FEW hugs and kisses, we went to eat and have a few drinks!!!
Well...I had some drinks while chased the kids and had a beer. :)
I used to think that I couldn' get along without him..But- this summer has taught me that I can do it!!!
I can take all 4 kids w/ me grocery shopping.
I can take all 4 kids to the swimming pool ...and no one will drown.
I can load them all up in the van to go to the park..in the 115 degree heat!!!
I can do anything I put my mind to...I am grateful for these lessons.
I know that I can do it.
But more than ever, I realize .....I dont want to.
I Love my husband more today than yesterday, and less than tommorow..
So, as I sit here tonight and look upon my husband and our pile-o-kids..I am happy.
I am sooo Blessed!!!

No comments: