Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where is your Father????

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I feel like I have been Pretty good this summer with Jay being away for alot of the time.

But, now....I am starting to feel it.

I am feeling a LITTLE stressed after 2 weeks of non-stop, 24 hour Mommy duties.

Okay...Has anyone ever seen the commercial where the DAD is home and the MOM is out and the DAD says "Where is your MOTHER?"

Well...Give Thanks to GOD, TOMMOROW is MY DAY!!!

Jay will be home tommorow....Thank goodness!!!

We miss him and love him....and I need a nap!!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I know I am out of the loop, where is Jay? I bet you are in need of a break. A little of "me" time. I just love to see all that you do on the drop shots and now this. I love the commercial you refer too. Mom's are one of a kind.