Friday, August 31, 2007

Cramped....With Love.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



People say that you shouldnt sleep with your kids.

They give you all kinds of reasons...attatchment issues, no alone time, getting no sleep.



Our kids have ended up in our bed since....FOREVER!



I have to admit, when they do sleep a WHOLE night in their own bed-I feel like doing a happy dance.



But - as I laid there last night CRAMPED in our SMALL Queen sized bed, I was saddened to think of a day when they wouldnt want to sleep with us.



It made me sad to think of them too grown up to want to sleep with Mom and Dad.



It reminds me of when I was small and ny Dad used to say that he wanted to put a brick on my head.



I never understood what he meant then, but now I GET IT!!!!!



So in my GRAND PLAN for this year I was trying to get them to ALL sleep ALL NIGHT in their own bed...

I am changing the plan!!!

I am going to cherish every cramped, squished, sleepless night I am granted....

Before long, well be all alone in our BIG QUEEN SIZE BED!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey honey. I am reading your blog. I check it out every day to see what is new. I love to rad your comments and look at the great pics. I would love to see a pic of al lof you piled in that queen size bed!!!!!!!!! LOL keep on blogging girl.

Mema said...

Love th picture of Shasha and daddy ready for soccer.
About the bed. We went thru the same thing but in a double bed. Took many trips in the night putting the boys back in their own beds. Just can't fit that many bodies in a little bed.
Read what you are writing, every day. Don't stop.
Love yall a bunch. Mema

Cindy said...

Hi Jana! I love your blog. I think it is really great to be able to put your thoughts down SOMEWHERE everyday. We will be down Thurs 9/13 and can't wait to see you all! LOVE LOVE LOVE! XOXO Aunt Cindy