Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Fever....

summertime Pictures, Images and Photos

Ive got it....Maybe you do to????

It comes in that part of the year when our normally FUN school day starts to DRAG!!!

We all are tired of repeating the same routine everyday...or TRYING anyway.

We are tired of feeling "pressured" to finish our schoolwork while a perfectly beautiful day passes in front of our eyes.

We are tired of having to TRY and start school by 9....although we RARELY make it!

We are OVER the sunday dread of (dun dun dun da)....LESSON PLANS!!!

It is THIS time of year when its TOO BEAUTIFUL to stay inside.

It is TOO tempting(for a rebel mom like myself) to "skip school".

Its the time of year that in my head I start to hear myself say, "I mean really, its going to be TOO hot to go to the beach at 1:00 when were done w/ school. We should just go now."---NOT GOOD when YOU are the TEACHER!!!! LOL

So come on June!!!!
Bring on the heat, the suntans, the all day beach days, the LATE nights, the "weekday" sleepovers...Woo Hoo! Im sweating just THINKING about it! he he

I am sooo ready....Bring it!!

How ready are you?????

5 comments:

Shainee said...

I'm ready sister, I AM READY!!!!!! Can I getan amen!

Mom said...

I don't even have the summer off and I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch that sun....protect your face!!!
Love you,
Mom

turtle said...

vitamin D

peaceful meditation of grace
water unbelivable blessing
so much fun
lets go swimmin

Anonymous said...

Amen, to all of it! I am sooooo ready for summer, ready for memorial day trip in May, river camping in June, and most of all FLORIDA in July----

I get butterflies in the tummy just thinking about it! I can't wait to hug yall's necks!!!!! I think I am going to begin a countdown....63 days and counting!!!

I love you sis!
JSK2

Anonymous said...

When your kids turn into adults will they have the same choices to be who they want to be, or will their education limit everything they do for the rest of their lives? What if their gifts are to be a neurosurgeon that saves lives and you've excluded them from that by letting them sit at the beach all day? Teaching love, compassion, and all that are wonderful things but there are people with traditional education who have these traits. I worry for those kids.