Monday, March 1, 2010

Blessings….in DISGUISE.

Shainee and I were talking yesterday about WHY some people/places SEEM to get “the brunt” of God’s “wrath”.

I wonder OFTEN…

Why????

I KNOW that God does ALL things for a reason.

We will NEVER KNOW.

THEN………….

This morning I came across THIS.

It warmed my heart to know that in TRAGEDY there has been BLISS.

******************************************************

 

From the LIVESAY Blog: 

PICU/NICU at MIA field hospital - more preemies - they're doing great things with the little ones. I think I counted 8 or 9 on feeding tubes, in isolettes or under bilirubin lights. These babies, post earthquake are alive BECAUSE of the earthquake ... kind of strange to think that they have a place to grow bigger and get stronger, whereas prior to the earthquake they would not have had this resource available, and therefore would have died. The complexity of that thought is too much for my head. Others died without good care, and the little babes get to live because it got here. Does that stir up unexplainable emotions for anyone else?

No comments: