Thursday, June 3, 2010

Easy…….

 

sum2

Well…we are into our 1st week of summer.

The “Free-for-all” week.

THIS is the week where we TOTALLY INDULGE in all things EASY.

We REST.

We watch TV.

We play.

and then we REST some more!

This is one of my favorite weeks because I LET MYSELF RELAX.

I let myself wake up later than usual.

I let the kids watch MORE TV/VIDEO GAMES than usual.

We pretty much just CHILL for the week.

ITS AWESOME.

This week I have been LOVING the FREEDOM of summer.

I am LOVING the fact that the “school pressure” is off.

(Not that we don't DO THINGS during the summer…It just STARTS NEXT WEEK.)

I realize ….I  ENJOY my job as a HOMEMAKER.

Its MUCH EASIER to keep things clean, get things done, and KEEP UP WITH THINGS when we have the WHOLE DAY ahead of us w/ out the school schedule.

Its funny how GOD works all things out….for me.

At the end of the school year I am WORN OUT.

I am OVER IT…I hear other HS moms say that they are schooling YEAR ROUND and I feel like i could throw up..

LITERALLY.

By the end of the year I need a break.

I need a VACA from the STRESS of school.

And the kids have just about had it!!!

I always say, “You KNOW you are REALLY Homeschooling when EVERYONE is READY for SUMMER!!!”

………………………………………………………………………………………………..

1 There is a time for everything,
       and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2 a time to be born and a time to die,
       a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
       a time to tear down and a time to build,

4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
       a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
       a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6 a time to search and a time to give up,
       a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
       a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8 a time to love and a time to hate,
       a time for war and a time for peace.

Eccl 3

1 comment:

Shainee said...

My sentiments exactly. LOove you <3