Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CIRCUS FUN…..

This year we  decided that we would take the kids on an “End of Year” adventure.

They had no idea.MAY DAYZ...circus 093

It was a SECRET.

(and believe me…it took EVERYTHING I had to NOT TELL!!!)

So…Last Thursday, we told them that they were going SOMEWHERE special.

They COULD HARDLY stand it!!!!

It was sooo exciting, for all of us.

I am soo appreciative of the BLESSINGS and the EXPERIENCES that come along with them……

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

MAY DAYZ...circus 015 MAY DAYZ...circus 019 MAY DAYZ...circus 023 MAY DAYZ...circus 025 MAY DAYZ...circus 027 MAY DAYZ...circus 029 MAY DAYZ...circus 032 MAY DAYZ...circus 033 MAY DAYZ...circus 036 MAY DAYZ...circus 038 MAY DAYZ...circus 041 MAY DAYZ...circus 043 MAY DAYZ...circus 051 MAY DAYZ...circus 055 MAY DAYZ...circus 081 MAY DAYZ...circus 091

$35-tickets+ $12-sno-cones+$4-cotton candy+$28-rides+BLUE SMILES = Priceless Memories that last a LIFETIME!!!!!

1 comment:

MommyMelissa said...

Wow that looks like an awesome time! I'm not sure if we get Circus's like that where I live. Happy Summer!
Thanks for your blogs, they always lift my day!