Saturday, June 12, 2010

Karma.

june 010 

All of the children are PRECIOUS.

All have their own STRONG POINTS.

Ezekiel's’ strong point is DEFINANTLY his SWEET NATURE.

He is always helpful, gracious, and loving.

He is a LIGHT in this family and the other children are BLESSED to have him as an example.

So when this happened the other day I was NOT SURPRISED.

But I was AWED.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

We were getting ready to go to the gym the other day and we were LOADING UP in the van.

Zeek was sitting in the front seat and the other kids were in the back.

Shasha was arguing with Malachi about SOMETHING.

I was just getting in the car and I was about to give my best “If you don’t stop arguing , we WILL NOT go swimming after Yoga” speech when Zeek jumped in for me.

“Guys….if you treat people nice , nice things will happen to you. Its called KARMA.  There is GOOD KARMA and BAD KARMA.  If you do something GOOD, GOOD comes back to you.  And if you do something BAD, BAD things will eventually happen to you.”

As you can imagine…My heart was starting to MELT.

THEN he took hold of my hand and looked at me and WINKED.

As if to say…”I got this, Mom.”

You could have MOPPED ME UP.

I was so in love with that child at that moment.

I was so in awe.

I feel SO BLESSED to have been GIVEN such an AMAZING GIFT.

And so HONORED to be able to watch him GROW INTO A MAN.

What an EXCITING JOURNEY we are on.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

1Blessed is the man who fears the Lord,
who greatly delights in his commandments!
2 His offspring will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches are in his house,
and his righteousness endures forever.
4 Light dawns in the darkness for the upright;
he is gracious, merciful, and righteous.
5 It is well with the man who deals generously and lends;
who conducts his affairs with justice.
6 For the righteous will never be moved;
he will be remembered forever.

Psalm 112:1-6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the Kar with "ma"
for sure just one of the many teachings
from Zeek
true blessings

so sweet

Anonymous said...

we learn so much from our children...yes, Zeek has a sweet soul...insightful and loving. Each one is amazing in their own way. Yall are doing a great job as parents. I am so proud of your precious family! Love, Mimi

Michelle said...

You have such fanastic children. If you ever have days when you're doubting any of your parenting choices then just re-read your post and you know you're doing a fanastic job.

I recently discovered your blog. I'm in England and they showed your episode of Wife Swap last week and I just thought your family was fanstic.

Blessings

Michelle