Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I am a CREEP.

Most of the time in my life …I feel like it is SLIPPING away.

I feel like we are always RUNNING thru time. Like it is speeding by in a BLUR. Always in motion…

Yesterday is gone.

Today is here.

Tomorrow  is SOON.

It is a constant reminder that life is FLEETING. Life is quickly moving …while I seem to CHASE it.

Yesterday I had a BABY…now my youngest is 5.

Life is tooo short. I am not sure I will ever feel like it is ENOUGH.

It has turned me into a CREEPY person.

Yesterday, Zeek came to me and said, “I m about to lose another tooth.”

REALLY??? He had just lost 1 3 days ago…EWWWWWWWW.

And these aren’t the little cute teeth. Theses are the BIG, gross, creepy teeth.

Which of course ….I always keep.

Because being a parent has made ME CREEPY.

I was putting Zeeks’s BIG tooth into HIS BAG of teeth I have in my drawer..and the weight of the bag hit me.

teeth

Ewwwwwwwwwwww. How weird  is it that I KEEP all these teeth???

Do I keep them forever? YUCK.

Do I give them BACK to the kids one day???? GROSS

I thought to myself…being  parent has made me a CREEPY person.

I love them all so much that I will even cherish their teeth.

And lets not even get started on keeping the LOCKS that fall out of their heads!!!!!

UUUuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

 

locks

1 comment:

Dad said...

remember you