Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shashamane..an angel among us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Its sooo funny when you get something you NEVER expected.
I NEVER expected a little girl that was such a girly-girl.
I always envisioned a little girl that fought me when I wanted to put her in a dress.
What a blessing it is to have a little girl that is sooooo GIRLY.
Her favorite web page is called stardolls.com- a little like cyber-paperdolls.
She loves it..she could play for hours....if we let her.
She loves ANYTHING princess.
She loves to wear a dress, even if she is catching lizards or frogs.
She wants EVERYTHING dyed pink.
EVERYTHING>>>>
She loves to wear her hair in barrettes.
ANd she Loves fashion and painting fingernails.
Sooooo FUN.
Fun, Girly, Fun....
Whata blessing this little princess is to us...An ANGEL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both MY girls were pretty girly girly. I think she comes by it honestly. I LOVE ALL MY GIRLS!!!!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Jana, I am so glad Shasha is experiencing and enjoying the girly things in life. And as far as the pink thing---she must take after her Mimi Suzy--I love anything PINK. She is a true PRINCESS!!
It's fun to ge a GIRL!