Friday, December 4, 2009

“MOST-Fabulous Book” Friday!!!

So last night I was thinking about WHICH book to use for “Fab Book Friday” and was at a loss.

I have already told you about pretty much ALL my fav books…

so far!

Soooooooooooo……….

I thought to myself ,”What is the MOST Fab book of all????”

The BIBLE!!!!the-holy-bible_253_1024x768 Here are SOME of the reasons I think this is the MOST FAB book:

Psalm 37:30-31

30 The mouth of the righteous man utters wisdom,
       and his tongue speaks what is just.

31 The law of his God is in his heart;
       his feet do not slip.

 

2Tim 3:16-17

16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

 

psalm 40:8

8 I desire to do your will, O my God;
       your law is within my heart."

2 Peter 1:3-4

3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.

Hebrews 4:12

12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Happy Reading!!!!!

No comments: