Monday, January 11, 2010

More Bookshelves…….PLEASE!!!!!

Jan2010 025

Today we woke up and went to the doctor….again.

All 4 kids …..again.

Sooooooooooooo……we didn't really have school.

After the Doctor-we decided to make it a LIBRARY DAY!!!

It was cold and the kids didn't need anti-biotics….

We were CELEBRATING.

The kids LOVE the library…I love the library.

I couldn’t homeschool without our library.

Let’s just say we are THAT family that takes our “library crate” to and from the library.

Full to the top …EVERYTIME!

And we usually go AT LEAST once a week…sometimes 2!!!

So you can imagine my JOY when we walked in today and they were having a BOOK SALE.

and to top it off….EVERYTHING was 50% off!!!!!

I got all the books in the pic above for $3!!!!!!!!!!!

You read that right….. $3!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am OBSESSED with books.

Jays keeps building me MORE bookshelves…..

Sweet man-  God LOVE him…

He has learned to DEAL with my OBSESSION over 2 things:

wooden bowls(any kind,color,shape…I LOVE them!)

and

BOOKS.

So..

NEEDLESS to say….

When he came home and saw that stack sitting on the table ..

He knew.

We need another bookshelf.

And Oh……..

Don’t tell him…

BUT….

I think I might GO BACK tomorrow.

Maybe I’ll bring $6 this time!!!!

Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I'm with you on the "library crate", I was online last night, putting holds on the books I'd like right now, and suddenly the computer beeped, and there was a message saying I had reached the holds limit - can you imagine! :)