Wednesday, November 16, 2011

All Smiles...for Terra Smiles!!!


Last week in the mail I got a package.....and by the SMELL of it- I knew what it was.
It was a beautiful NATURAL aroma of flowers and oils....seeping out of the box like clue.  It was a gift.
I knew was coming...but 
COULD
NOT
WAIT
TO
GET
INTO 
IT.

You see.....I met this sweet sister, Tasha on facebook.
She has an AMAZING company called Terra Smiles.
From body butter to dread spray to natural soaps...she makes it ALL.
She EVEN GROWS her own Elderberries for her Elderberry syrup..
 AMAZING!!!!!!

She hand makes oils, natural deodorant, moisturizers, salt scrubs, and lip balms.....to name a FEW.
And the BEST part...
IT
IS
ALL
NATURAL
AND
ORGANIC.

EVERY BEAUTIFUL BIT OF IT!!!!!
I was so excited to get it that we STOPPED SCHOOL and dove in.
I tore open that box like there was GOLD inside...
and what do you know....

THERE WAS!
With ALL these goodies!!!!(plus MORE I didn't get pics of immediately!!!)







I felt BEYOND blessed. I was amazed at how GREAT these products are.

All Natural, handmade(with LOVE), Organic products.
And check out the names on these products:
Respect our Ancestors
I am Aware
Island Memories
Blessed Empress
Pumpkin Sugar Spice(My FAVORITE ...so far.)

Amazing....Conscious Products made by Conscious people at an AMAZING price!

I mean...check out the Lion If Judah emblem on the products....
SWEET!!!!

To say I feel OVERWHELMINGLY blessed is an understatement...
I mean really...It is AMAZING to get a gift..
BUT, to get a gift you really LOVE....
THAT is on a whole different level.

So, what are you waiting for????
GO over to Terra Smiles and check out EVERY BIT of EVERYTHING she has...
YOU
WILL
NOT
BE
DISAPPOINTED!!!

There is something for everyone and EVERYTHING is safe for the ENTIRE FAMILY!!!

I guarantee you will be ALL SMILES for Terra Smiles!
 One Love