Friday, November 13, 2009

“Fabulous Book” Friday!!!!!

lies

Jamie W. Let me borrow this book.  (Thanks Jamie!)

She had been telling me about it for MONTHS!!!!

I guess she knows that I am one of  TRUTH’S number 1 fans!

I can tell you that I can ONLY vouch for the first 45 pages..

BUT…..So far----AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

The book is broken down into sections.

Divided by “sections of history”.

FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!!!!

Chap 1:     Handicapped by History: The Process of Hero-Making

Chap 2:     1493: The TRUE importance of Christopher Columbus(Come-rob-us) like Zeek says!!!  LOL

Chap 3:     The TRUTH about the 1st Thanksgiving

Chap 4:      Red Eyes

Chap 5:      “Gone with the Wind”: The Invisibility of Racism in American History Textbooks

You get the jist…FREAKIN’ AWESOME!!!!!

I mean I read THIS and was HOOKED:

One is astonished in the study of history at the recurrence of the idea that evil must be forgotten, distorted, skimmed over. We must not remember that Daniel Webster got drunk but only remember that he was a splendid constitutional lawyer. We must forget that George Washington was a slave owner.., and simply remember the things we regard as creditable and inspiring. The difficulty, of course, with this philosophy is that history loses its value as an incentive and example; it paints perfect men and noble nations, but it does not tell the truth.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a fan of HISTORY or TRUTH.

Read THIS book….

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great.
I have been watching some seminars by Dr Kent Hovind about some of the thing taught in Science in schools that were 'thought' to be correct (by evolutionists) a 100years ago but have been scientifically disproven. It is shocking what is still being taught, like a feotus has gills (wt?)
This is his site www.drdino.com ( i am not affiliated I just agree with his logic.