Saturday, November 21, 2009

“Trickle Down” Sweetness!!!!

One thing I have come to realize over the years of having kids is that EACH and every one of them is SOOOOO Different!!!!

I mean they each have their own individual likes, dislikes, favorites, ups, downs.

They all have such DIFFERENT and SPECIAL qualities.

But Zeek is an AMAZINGLY SWEET SOUL.

He is caring, loving, and kindhearted….ALL THE TIME.

Well 90% of the time.

But if you live “IN” the world of kids…..you KNOW that is pretty much PERFECTION.

I would love to say that it was US….

But I think we all KNOW …THAT would be a lie!

I truly believe that GOD has just BLESSED Zeek with an AMAZING heart!!!

I mean …this is the kid who –when he was 4 – told me that he wanted to BE AN INVENTOR TO HELP PEOPLE.

The way I look at WE are seriously blessed to have a FIRSTBORN that is a GREAT EXAMPLE for his younger siblings!!!

What a blessing!!!!

He CONSTANTLY amazes me.

For example:

We went to the dentist the other day.

The kids have been OBSESSED with making people out of PERLER BEADS( the kind that they make and I iron!)

November 09 011

They make all kinds…

They brought about 10 with them to play with in the waiting room.

Well …when you go in  you have to go into 1 room to register then 1 room to wait, etc.

Well…

EVERYTIME we went into a room…the kids met OTHER kids.(NOT ODD for Homeschoolers!   LOL)

They met a friend and then I would hear Zeek say, “Do you want one of these?  I can make more.  Which one do you want?”

AWESOME!!!!

And just like THAT he gave them away 1 by 1.

It was AMAZING!!!!

And the BEST PART….

His Brother and sisters were right behind him saying, “Yeah…you can have one…we can make more!!”

Like a sweet waterfall I watched the kindness “Trickle Down” thru my children!!!!

2 Peter 1:5-7

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love.

No comments: