I read this THIS on a blog this am: Puts things in perspective…
I am thankful for....
- ....the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
- ....the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
- ....my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.
- ....the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
- ....the lady who sings off key behind me because it means I can hear.
- ....my huge heating bill because it means I am warm.
- ....a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.
- ....the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm alive.
- ....weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.
- ....the piles of laundry that surround me because it means my loved ones are nearby.