Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ALMOST Daily Bread......

He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth; And wine that maketh glad the heart of man, and oil to make his face to shine, and bread which strengtheneth man's heart.
Psalms104:14^15.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I am THAT Mom.

You know the one who annoys you with BREAD RECIPES...

I AM THAT MOM.

But I dont care....

If you have been here before you know that I have ATTEMPTED to make bread LOTS of times but NEVER could quite get it "right".

It has been something that I WANTED to be able to do but never could.

But...
Last week- I came upon a great little blog called "Cooking With Littles"

It has a GREAT Recipe for 6 loaves of handmade bread
.

I half the recipe because of SPACE issues in the freezer.

But everyone LOVES this bread.

It is great for sandwiches,
soup,
with pasta.

TRY it!!!
You wont be sorry. <3

No comments: