Saturday, April 2, 2011

RAIN Break...........Waaaaa!

For the last week we have been on Spring Break.

(THAT is why I took a break on the blog....sometimes it is alot of SELF-INDUCED stress.)

We actually had 2 spring breaks this year.

Grandparents came in town an we had 1.

THEN...
All our friends in public school had their week an we HAD to take that week too, because as we "all know" homeschooled kids NEED socialization. (hahahaha)

THAT is my excuse anyway.

I PLANNED on a bunch of FUN STUFF to do....
Then
it rained.

and we WAITED...
and WAITED...

It STOPPED raining on Friday!!!!

JUST in time for ONE LAST beach/park day.

Woo Hoo!!!

It was a WASH of a spring break....
and to be honest...
I am READY an renewed to get back to school...
an am OVER the CABIN FEVER that the kids have had.

AND

I am OVER the CRAZY feeling I get from NOT HAVING SCHOOL.

So...THANKFULLY....
SCHOOL BELL RINGS on Monday!!

An the SUMMER countown begins....YEAH!!!

No comments: