Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SERIOUSLY????

no fear Pictures, Images and Photos

1 Blessed is he who has regard for the weak;
the LORD delivers him in times of trouble.
2 The LORD will protect him and preserve his life;
he will bless him in the land
and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.
3 The LORD will sustain him on his sickbed
and restore him from his bed of illness.
Psalm 41:1-3

I have said it before an I will say it again.
Shashamane is a HYPOCHONDRIAC.
Today she manage to FREAK out about a FEW things.
At one point she was eating peanuts (w/ the shell).
LATER she came to me an KEPT asking, "Mom, is it ok if you eat the shells?"
"No Shasha...Don't eat the shells."
Well, little did I know, THAT would freak her out more.
For the next THIS is what I heard....
"Is it OK if you eat the shells?"
"Mom, what if you DO eat the shells?"
"Is it really bad MOM?"
"What will HAPPEN, Mom?"
After she said "Mom, what if you eat just 1 shell?"...I KNEW IT!
She ha eaten a shell and was FREAKING OUT!!!!!
I said, "Shashamane, If you eat 1 shell your are fine. Please don't eat ALOT of the shells...it will make you sick."


THEN....
I was going to take our dog Maya for a skate-run.
This is where I ride my skateboard and I have Maya on a lease and she pulls me...FUN!
Well all the kids wanted to watch, so I told them to stay on the side of the street in the grass.
While we were walking over there Shasha said, "Mom, What if you get hurt?"
SERIOUSLY???????
"Shasha ...I wont get hurt."
"But what if you FALL????"
"Then Ill get back up."...RIGHT????

Sometimes I wonder why it is that God gave me SOME children that have NO FEAR and 1 that FEARS EVERYTHING????

4 comments:

Shainee said...

That passage is my Mama's favorite.
She is me as a little girl. My Mama could tell the same stories. Fortunetly I grew out of it as my faith and understanding of the world grew. Poor sweet girl. She'll probably be a Doctor!

Grandma said...

We all need to appreciate their different personalities. It would not be exciting if everyone was the same. I love you ALL!!!!!!

Dawn said...

aww Jana that is a cute story! Shasha is a little caretaker and protector I think. what a sweet heart

skating with the dog is fun!!!

Ms. Mari V. said...

You should call my Mom! I was exactly the same! Now look at me, NO FEAR!! I used to even freak out with spelling words in kinder. i wouls mix up POTS and STOP, then start crying because I didn't get them right. hahahaha! love you and I'll call soon. Got something BIG to tell ya...............