Sunday, April 5, 2009

Lil' Miss Earth Lover

Mother Earth Pictures, Images and Photos
Today we rode up the bridge of Lions and the bridge was up.
We were sitting there waiting to go....
Shasha turned and said to me, "Mom, are you going to turn off the car?"
I sat there for a moment and slowly a smile came across my face.
A warm feeling in my heart...feeling of LOVE so sweet.
I realized WHY she wanted me to turn the car off.
She was worried because she KNOWS that a car produces more POLLUTION when STANDING STILL than when GOING!!!!!
God, I LOVE that girl!!!!
She is a TREE-HUGGIN, EARTH-LOVIN' princess.
I mean~She even LOVES granola...LOL.
So, next time your stuck waiting on a bridge or in traffic...
In Honor of our sweet little NATURE MAMA----TURN OFF YOUR CAR!!!
PEACE~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure will just for of little nature girl. I love all those all natural grandchildren of mine.
Hugs and kissed from Grandma!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet girl!!!

aunt jackie

Mimi Suzy said...

I wonder whose little girl she is????? She's just like her mama! :)

Love to you all,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

hey right there with her

for just sittin at home listenin to birds sing

in the sun

barefoot cause its thursday
like everyday

as we grow as our children
teach to learn to respect
the earth
and celebrate life