Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My AMAZING, CLEVER, GHETTO Husband!!!

Photobucket
We eat alot of sprouts....
AND~ I 've been wanting a sprouting tray for a while.
I wanted to teach the kids THE HOW TO'S of sprouting.
Photobucket
Well on Saturday we went to the EARTH DAY festival in St. Augustine.
Our friend Kelly is "The Sprout King".
He had a booth at the festival and is ALWAYS trying to educate people about sprouts.
Photobucket
So we checked out the seeds, jars, and the JAR HOLDERS.
We bought some seeds nad Kelly gave us some screens , told us how to grow them and we were off..
4 (NON Organic LOL) Cotton Candies later we were headed home and next thing I know Jay was outside BUILDING me a JAR HOLDER for my new sprout garden!!!
Photobucket
I LOVE HIM!!!
I am so LUCKY....He can build ANYTHING!!!
He went outside and "Whipped Up" NOT 1 ...BUT 3 sprout holders.
Hes SO AWESOME that he not only thought about ME, but he thought about our friends that would also LOVE a sprout holder.
What a man! What a PROVIDER!
I have NO IDEA what I did to deserve this but, GIVE THANKS!!!!!

PS...THIS was my dinner tonight! Spinach , eggs,zucchini, and salsa.
And with THIS presentation!
GOD LOVE HIM!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Way to go, Jay! You are a master CHEF! You can cook for me anytime-I love your Eggplant Parmesean.

Much love,
Suzette

Mari V. said...

You got a keeper, girl! Looks great!!