Monday, July 20, 2009

"Marvelous Book Monday!"

So we missed "Fabulous Book Friday"...so sad!!!
BUT...Were making it up with "Marvelous Book Monday".
AND....We have a GUEST BLOGGER...
(Drumroll) My niece Hailey!!
She has chosen a favorite book...
"Junie B. Jones and some Sneaky Peeky Spying"
These are HAILEYS words:
Junie B. Jones Pictures, Images and Photos

I like this book because its really,really, funny.
In this book she spies on Mrs. and she gets into a real lot of trouble.
I think kids would like this book because its a really fun book to read.
Its a kinda long book with only 8 chapters.
Junie B. pops out of nowhere when Grandpa takes out his dentures and puts them in a cup.
She gets in LOTS of trouble.
I really liked this book.
I think kids would like this book too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are all having a god time and are too tired from the fun to write.
Hugs all around from me.
Love, Mema

Anonymous said...

Meant good time but a God time is even better.
Mema

Suzette said...

I love your Fabulous Friday/Monday book days. When I taught 4th grade I instituted a "Non-Fiction Friday" and the students had to read a non-fiction book and then take an AR test on it that day. They developed a love for non-fiction that way--and if you really think about it, in the real world (jr. high and high school and beyond) most of what we ready is non-fiction! My school has made this idea a school wide initiative. Every Friday at Turner is Non-Fiction Friday!!!!
Glad your Guest-Blogger Hailey was available to comment first hand on the book choice!