Sunday, July 19, 2009

While were OUT...

I dont KNOW why , but I feel guilty whan I dont update my blog.
I know it sounds silly.
I know it sounds crazy.
I cant help it....I hate the feeling when I go to my Favorite blog and there is NO NEWS!
The funny thing is...I know WHY there is NO NEWS- Because she is BUSY.
Because she has a life and NEEDS a life in order to write all her sweet stories.
ANYWAY...
Jackie and Hailety are here and FRANKLY-I am too tired to write.
So.....I figured we would REVISIT some OLD posts.
Here goes.....Enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally written on April 16, 2009
Mable Stark, Animal Trainer with Leopard Pictures, Images and Photos
Zoo Keeper...For LIFE!!!!!!


Sometimes I feel like were in a ZOO.

Sometimes I feel like I have 4 wild animals that live in this house.

The kids AND I are sick right now and I feel a little HOUSE-TRAPPED!

I feel like they are BORED and am REMINDED of TRAINING....

In times like these I feel like a CRAZY WOMAN trying to just DEAL.
An animal trainer TRYING to train these little souls.

In honor of THIS FEELING, I thought I would remind MYSELF of what the bible says about TRAINING your kids:


Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Proverbs 13:24
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

Proverbs 19:18
Discipline your son, for in that there is hope; do not be a willing party to his death.

Proverbs 22:15
Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline will drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:13-14
Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish him with the rod, he will not die. Punish him with the rod and save his soul from death.

Proverbs 29:15
The rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a child left to himself disgraces his mother.

Proverbs 29:17
Discipline your son, and he will give you peace; he will bring delight to your soul.

This kind of training REQUIRES CONSTANT DILIGENCE...
So much in fact that, lets be honest, sometimes we feel like were failing.
I always struggle with the feeling of "Im not doing enough".
Maybe its actually ME who needs more training....
More training in TRAINING our kids!!!!

No comments: