Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My “simple woman’s daybook”(1)

simpledaybookThis has been going around the blogosphere recently and I LOVE the idea.

Simple.

Reflection.

Somedays.

Lovely.

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

Outside my window……it is 96 degrees-on OCTOBER 27th!!!!!  I am ready for some seriously cool weather.  Bring it!!!

 

I am thinking…..that I have been feeling SOOOO overwhelmed lately.  Sooo much to do, so little time.  I feel like there is a RIVER of ideas in my head. It flows so fast that it is hard to keep up.

 

I am thankful for …….the SWEET SPOT in my life right now.  Sometimes I look around at the kids and the schooling and the Ufootball and the ballet and think.  This is IT!!!!  The SWEET SPOT.

 

From the learning rooms…..we are LOVING our new cirriculum this year.  MY FATHERS WORLD Rocks!!!  I love the fact that we are spending the whole first year in Geography instead of history.  Truthfully : this week has been scarce in the school department.  Strep is moving its way thru the house….YUCK!!!

From the kitchen……we are making some changes in our eating lately.  We had gotten somewhat “easy” on some of our eating habits…mainly because we have to: Organics are EXPENSIVE.  I am making a true effort to change some things…

I am wearing…..one of the ONLY things I have left without HOLES. Our dryer is working/broken.  Which means …it works but bcs it is broken, it tears tiny holes in our clothes…SO AGRAVATING!!!

I am creating….a MASTER PLAN. Like I said…a river. Rushing.

I am going……Nowhere.  Kids are sick…Homebound.

 I am reading……K,1st,2nd, and 4th grade books.  So is the life of a homeschool Mom.

I am hoping…..that the weather man is right when he says that it will be 76 degrees on friday.  we have a co-op field trip to the CORN MAZE!!!!  C’mon Tim Degan!

I am hearing….shasha’s movie comming from my room and the “boys” (Jay and the boys) movie comming from the living room.  Like I said …SICKY.

Around the house……we finally got a new doorknob.  Awesome.

One of my favorite things …….is the LOVE I recieve from my children.  Sweet sweet gifts from GOD.

A few plans fro the rest of the week……CORN MAZE and a LONG weekend ahead.  I am working Fri, Sat, and Sunday from 8pm-330am.  Not so awesome.

Fallin into Oct 015

To see other Moms daybooks …..Go HERE.

No comments: