Friday, June 24, 2011

Forced...to relax.

The mark of a successful man is one that has spent an entire day on the bank of a river without feeling guilty about it. ~Author Unknown

Photobucket

It is the first week of summer. Officially.

It is always the first week that is kinda a SHOCK to the system.

I always fin myself in a confused state somewhere between planning and relaxing.

One half of myself wants to dive head first into next year....but I also know that
I
NEED
A
BREAK.

I need to NOT THINK for a minute.
I need to get lost in just BEING for a moment.
I need to DE-SCHOOL myself.

I can be easily consumed with lessons, art plans, cirriculum for next year...when I am not careful.

It has a tendency to sneak up on me an creep into my mind....
when I am trying to NOT THINK.

So this week....I have made an effort.

No blog reading, no planning, no lists...
an
NO Guilt.

Which ends up to being the HARDEST one for me....LOL

I will relax, I will relax, I will relax....
or
I will TRY.

No comments: