Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Bucket List


A Bucket List.........a list of "To-Do's".

A "Wish List" of sorts....

I came across the idea of a "Summer Bucket List" on a blog called "Little Wonders Days".

I thought it was a great idea...It would give us an actual LIST of GREAT ACTIVITIES to fill up our summer.

A way to plan AND be spontanious...JUST MY STYLE.

Here is the list I have come up with so far:

-fly a kite
- hike to a new place
-paint using our feet
-have a Wii party
-go to the IMAX
-see fireworks
-make soap
-miniature golf
-make rock candy
-go downtown for ice cream
-make silly puddy
-Root Beer Float Party
-Bowling
-go to farmers market
-water balloons
-family game night
-go fishing
-play kick-ball
-finger paint
-Make popcicles
-have a reading picnic
-feed ducks at park
-chuck-e-cheese

It looks like we are going to have a BLAST this summer....any ideas for YOUR Summer Bucket List????

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Yes. I'm heading to the beach as I type....

Suzette said...

Yes. I'm heading to the beach as I type....