Sunday, October 4, 2009

This COMMING week.........

schoolhouse Pictures, Images and Photos



I am going to TRY something new from now on.

I said ...TRY.

I am the "Queen" of TRYING.

I try all kinds of "things", "ways", and "schedules".

Sometimes they work...
ALOT of times - They DON'T.

Anyway...

I am going to TRY and make a list of things we DID in school for the week.

THIS week...
Since it is SUNDAY night and I am already in "THIS WEEK" mode...
I am going to write about NEW/FUN things we WILL DO:



Bible Study:were continuing our "Lost Books of the Bible" Adam and Eve

LA/Reading:The Lil' ones are starting the ALPHABET themed project.
Were going to CONCENTRATE on 1-2 letters per week.
Projects, crafts, food...all centered around the letter.

Math: Wednesday were selling bows at the farmers market in town...
I plan on letting the kids take the money(if there is any)LOL
count it, and give change.

History: After MUCH consideration...I think we are going to stay IN THE US
(for the most part)...Maine this week. Boats, fishing, northern US, etc.

Art: This week we are STARTING our Posters for the Farm Association.
Our HS group is doing a poster contest in 4H...due in a few weeks.
I plan on having them PLAN and Brainstorm this week.

Science: Were making Friendship bread tomorrow(Again) ...Thanks Lara!
And...Were going to make "Jupiter" cookies for HS co-op on Friday!!!

Whew!!!!!!!

Just TYPING that makes me tired...
LOL

Actually...It helps me to PLAN it out in my head.

Hope this helps SOME of you HS moms that are reading!!!

HAPPY TEACHING!!!!!


No comments: