Thursday, April 8, 2010

Football FUN!!!!!

It’s THAT time again…

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL????????

LOL

We are.

Spring Flag Football is BACK!!!!

And if you know us…..you know that we LOVE some football with Coach Matty and Coach Daddy.

We LOVE our “little Jags”.

This is Zeeks 4th season to play.

Malachi’s 2nd season.

AND

(drumroll)

SHASHAMANE is playing this season also!!!!!

Sweet GIRLY-GIRL.

I NEVER thought  I would see the day….

BUT- she decided that she wanted to play at the last minute.

Like THE DAY BEFORE PRACTICE last minute.

We were riding in the van and she said….

“I want to play SOMETHING.”

I said …”Play football.”

She got the weirdest look on her face..and said,

(as if to MAKE SURE I UNDERSTOOD)

“OK…but If it was the right TIME to get into dance…I would DANCE”

(This time of year is NOT a good time to start dance….recitals, end of year, etc.)

I said, “I know.” and called the YMCA.

She even got NEW cleats on Tuesday……FUN.

By Wed she was all signed up and ready to go.

On our way to practice she said, “Are there going to ba any GIRLS there?”

Uh-Oh.

I QUICKLY replied, “It doesn’t matter if there are girls there.  You are going to have fun and play.”

She smiled.

 

 homeschool 012

Practice went GREAT!!!!

Zeek JUMPED right in….as CAPTAIN.

Malachi was stoked and Shasha…

well Shasha was nervous .

The first 30 min of practice she had her arms crossed.

I think she was unsure of what to do.

LOL

But soon enough …she was right there with the rest of them.

Sweet Football Princess….

Go LIL’ JAGS!!!!!!!

 homeschool 010homeschool 009 homeschool 011

No comments: