Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The RANT….

I know that JAH knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he made the day 24 hours…..

It was a semi-joke.

Like we could ACTUALLY accomplish all we needed to accomplish in that SMALL AMOUNT of time.

Yeah Right!!!!!!!!

I have found myself lately JUGGLING.

school

the house

the laundry

my health issues

the food

the kids

the animals

the chickens

the homestead.

ALL OF IT………

I feel like I am doing a LITTLE BIT of everything.

I feel like I am not TRULY ACCOMPLISHING anything.

I am tired.

I have been sick for a couple of months.

I want to FEEL GOOD.

I want to feel like I accomplished something.

ONE THING.

I guess it comes with the territory.

4 kids

3 dogs

a home

a husband(which really DOSENT count because…he actually has to take care of ME!!)

work

school

BUT…I am ready for a break….

a mental break.

a physical break(from illness)

a BREAK!!!!

Whew…..I feel better.

Thank you….

had to “get it off my chest”.

I think I just might have CONTRACTED “Summer-itis”.

1 comment:

Shainee said...

Me too! Summeritis is going around I here.