Thursday, April 8, 2010

MOTH Mom?????

moth

I recently bought THIS book after YEARS of seeing and hearing about it on other homeschool blogs.

If you saw WIFE SWAP….you know, we haven’t EVER been very “scheduely” people.

Up until 2 years ago…I had NO IDEA what a spreadsheet was!!!

BUT…as time has gone on, i have SLOWLY began to realize the benefit of a schedule.

Over the last few years of homeschooling, as I have ADDED to my classroom count, I have realized that I HAVE to have a schedule.

It makes thin gs go MUCH easier.

The FEWER spur of the moment decisions I have to make during the day…..the BETTER.

THAT includes: meal plans, scheduled “hobby” time, time spent with Jah……ALL of that.

I have come to the conclusion that a schedule for ALL DAY is needed.

Soooooo……

I finally BOUGHT the book.

So far….LOVE IT!!!

I think I just might be a MOTH(Managers of their homes) Mom….what do ya know?????

I’ll keep you posted……………

No comments: