Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Qu…Qu…Queen.

This week we are back at it and I LOVE IT!!!!!

The “littles” letter of the week is Qq.

We made QUILTS today…cute.

homeschool 003 homeschool 001

We also talked about the Q sound.

We did Q Packets…

homeschool 002

The day went smoothly and the kids seemed EAGER to learn.

I think the LOVE school actually.

They WANT to learn.

I love the fact that I get to be SO MUCH a part of this process.

SO MUCH a part of their day!!!

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Then……

Shashamane  and I opened our new sewing machine.

AWESOME!!!!

We have been wanting to….

Actually, Shasha has been BEGGING me everyday for about a week now.

So today…we did it!

We got it out and opened it up.

homeschool 004

I taught her how to thread the bobbin and thread the machine.

I taught her how to do a reverse stitch.

Then she just TOOK OFF.

homeschool 006

She made a small pillow for Sheba’s baby then she made a pillow for Sheba.

Stinkin’ AWESOME.

homeschool 008

You can’t imagine the PRIDE I feel when one of these youth “have a talent” …..

heart swelling, pulse QUICKINING PRIDE!!!!

Happy Homeschooling!!!!!!

homeschool 010

No comments: