Friday, April 23, 2010

NO ORDINARY MAN…………

Loving

Caring

Humble

Selfless

Honorable

Noble

Funny

AND

an AMAZING HUSBAND and DADDY.

Those are the traits that SHINE in my husband.

He is NO ORDINARY MAN.

He has a gift.

A gift from GOD.

He is THE BEST MAN I KNOW.

TRULY.

I Vibes 018

I mean…

Were talking about a man that has SUCH AN AMAZING heart and loves me for me…

  • One time.. while I was pregnant with Zeek,   I was soooo upset by the weight that I was gaining during the pregnancy.I was beside myself and no amount of him TELLING ME it didn’t matter was going to work.So you know what he did????He covered EVERY MIRROR  in the house with paper and then printed out LOTS of bible versus and positive thoughts and made a collage on all the mirrors.As if he JUST KNEW what I needed.

 

       

He can do ANYTHING.

Build Anything,

Make anything.

All I have to do is ask.

AMAZING…….

When I think about my life….

It amazes me that I WAS BLESSED so THOURALLY.

After all that I have done.

I was BLESSED LIKE THIS?????

WOW!!!!

I am forever humbled by this gift of an amazing husband and Father.

Happy Birthday to Jay..

The BEST HUSBAND that fits me like a glove.

My forever LOVE….

1 comment:

mangle jangles said...

I think it's sweet how wonderfully you and your husband fit together. I saw you guys on Wife Swap and I think your whole family is adorable. I go to college in St. Augustine so it was nice watching your episode and being reminded of the unique and genuine people who make up the community.

~Cate